The Wunderdog.com sports handicapper was started in the year 2001 by Mr. Dog. He had a flair for picking NFL underdogs. The company has provided sports picks and predictions to more than 463000 sports fans for each and every sports event held in the U.S. Since 2001.They have been growing at more than 450% on average since inception. It has achieved a position in StartupNation’s 2007 Top 10 list of Financial Performers and also achieved an award of the Most Followed Sports Handicapping Service.
The main goal of the Wunderdog Company is to provide the best service in handicapping to its clients. The Main feature of the Wunderdog Sports are:
- It has experience of more than 17 years and provided free as well as premium sports picks
- There are around 463000 subscribers who have complete trusts on the picks provided by the company.
- More than 128000 packages of premium picks that are won have been purchased.
- The company has achieved awards in their related field.
- They were also featured on The WSJ and also on MSN.com. The other media channels where Wunderdog has been featured are ColoradoBiz Magazine, Entrepreneur.com, and Harvard Business Review by Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia.
- They regularly contribute to ESPN.com as well as Magazine of the ESPN.
- The entire staff of the company is dedicated and accomplishes their task with full honesty, transparency, as well as integrity.
- All the past picks of the company are posted on the website so that all can see them.
- The packages provided by the company are guaranteed.
- The company is ready to help its clients all around the year. The working hours are 10 hrs daily.
The company was solely run by the one-man show for first five years and then due to his hard work a team could form who further worked with dedication to provide best picks and predictions in order to achieve customer satisfaction.